Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Still Thinkin' Bout Glean!

Hi Friends!

I just wanted to pop in and say a brief Hello to you all! I know that last week was our last Glean on campus :(, but gleaning has certainly left its impact on me. This past memorial day weekend I was in San Diego with my boyfriend, and I couldn't help but notice ALL of the gorgeous lemon trees EVERYWHERE! ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS GLEAN THEM! He was a bit shocked at my enthusiasm to say the least.

But really! San Deigo has FRUIT ONTOP OF FRUIT! Just thought I'd let you all know the impact that Glean has had on me :) I hope everyone is enjoying spring and studying hard for finals! Hopefully we can get in one last glean depending on the ripeness of the fruit on the trees!

Although the weather is a bit gloomy today, I hope everyone is finding some source of sunshine and bliss!

Love & Light

-Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment